Day 1 – Fez – Ifrane – Midelt – Erfoud- Merzouga:
After breakfast, we left for Midelt via Azrou. Later, we will arrive in the cedar forest. Stop forced to see the monkeys in freedom. We will also know Ifrane (called the Moroccan Switzerland). We continue our way to Merzouga passing through the Ziz and Erfoud valley. In the afternoon we will take the camels and go on an excursion through the dunes to spend the night in the middle of the dunes under a nomadic khaima.
Day 2 – Merzouga – Rissani – Azrou – Fez:
You will get up early to see the beautiful sunrise and to climb the dunes, then ride the camels back shelter where you will have breakfast. After a good breakfast, we will go to Rissani to visit the market and its famous donkey parking. It is a unique place, where all the tribes and nomads of the desert come to supply themselves. A very curious visit. Then we will travel to Erfoud where we will visit fossil quarries with an age superior to 380 million years. We will continue until we reach Fez via the middle atlas. Arrival in Fes in the afternoon and the end of the Excursion.
Included in the tour:
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want
- Transportation in 4 × 4 or Minibus
- Spanish speaking driver
- 1-night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses
- Camel ride to reach the camp
Not included :
- Half-day meals
- Entrances to the monuments